A wilted and faded stalk of dusk herb.
Restores a great deal of spell uses.
A dusk herb in bloom works wonders,
but will wilt in the blink of an eye.
Needless to say, finding such an herb
is of the utmost difficulty.
Restores many spell uses.
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Chancellor Wellager||4.000 souls||10|
Chest and Corpse Locations
- Three found on a corpse in Forest of Fallen Giants, in the cave where Cale the Cartographer is encountered for the first time. (Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- One in a chest behind an illusory wall locked by a Pharros' Contraption in the Lost Bastille.
- Two inside a pot near the Chapel Threshold bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- Two found in a wooden chest in Shrine of Amana, near the Tower of Prayer bonfire.
- Three on a rooftop in Memory of Orro.
- Four in a metal chest behind an obvious illusory wall in Brume Tower, along with four Old Radiant Lifegems.
- Two on the ash platform with the Tower Key in Brume Tower.
- Two on a ledge in Iron Passage.
- Three in the web room before the boss in Brightstone Cove Tseldora (Bonfire Intensity 2+).