A harpy, similar to the ones found in the Painted World of Ariamis in Dark Souls.
She is a blacksmith capable of imbuing souls to equipment, creating unique items based on the soul's original owner, a skill which she claims was inherited from a strange pale beast that inhabited the land long ago.
- Will perform the first boss soul trade for free.
- Her model, textures, and idle animations are almost, if not completely identical to those of the Crow Demons from the Painted World of Ariamis in Dark Souls.
- This NPC has unused dialogue lines.
- One of 2 NPCs who trade for Boss Souls, the other being Straid of Olaphis.
From the Shaded Ruins bonfire, she is found locked in an underground cave, below the false floor. Requires the Fang Key from the petrified lion statue near the bonfire to free her. You must exhaust all of her dialogue to get her to move.
Brightstone Cove Tseldora
Will move here once freed. In the room with many statues. Next to the Lower Brightstone Cove bonfire.
- Sells various items.
- Performs boss soul trades.
- Repairs and reinforces equipment.
|Homing Soul Arrow||1||6,500|
Boss Soul Trades
- Main Game: All Trades with Weaponsmith Ornifex
- The Lost Crowns Trilogy DLC: All Trades with Weaponsmith Ornifex
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Anna Koval