|Executioner's Chariot||Titchy Gren||Sublime Bone Dust
2x Cracked Red Eye Orb
Roaming Soul Greatsword Phantom
A prison and a torture chamber plagued with skeletons and necromancers. Connects with Huntsman's Copse through a hanging bridge.
- Undead Purgatory
Next to Titchy Gren after the boss.
- You enter this area from Huntsman's Copse as you get across an old wooden bridge. Watch out, the bridge has many holes in it.
- Deal with the Greatsword Phantom.
- Jump to your right to pick up a Fire Seed and some Sublime Bone Dust from a body. Enter the fog gate to start the Executioner's Chariot boss fight.
- After the boss is defeated, collect the items from the ground if you didn't do so during the fight. Most of them are Fading Souls, but at the end is a Soul of a Brave Warrior.
- Go up the stairs near the end of the circular arena. You can walk on a very thin ledge to reach a shelf above the stairs. There is a body with two Cracked Red Eye Orbs.
- Now you are in the abode of the Brotherhood of Blood. If you have a Token of Spite, you can talk with Titchy Gren to join the covenant.
- This place is similar to Cathedral of Blue in its design: it's a small area with a boss fight and a covenant leader.
- Bonfire Ascetic affects pathway leading to Undead Purgatory from Huntsman's Copse.
page revision: 22, last edited: 16 Apr 2015 02:18