The Undead Jailers of the Lost Bastille carry primitive weapons intended to instill fear and can even use pyromancy to burn escapees, and intruders, to a crisp. The Jailers are wrapped in bandages. What lies beneath? Have they been burned by their own flames, or are they hiding a darker secret?1
LocationThe Lost Bastille
- Medium Fire, Lightning and Dark Resistance
- Low Magic Resistance
- Wide, sweeping attack with Machete. Long range.
- Throws a Fireball.
- Grab attack for heavy damage.
- Not difficult to melee if you can stay behind them, but watch out for their wide slashing attack.
- Very low poise for such a large enemy, allowing for easy stunlocks with even weak weapons.
- Though they are rather large, they can not only be parried but can be riposted as well.
- His Fireballs can be spell parried and reflected
- The one at the top of the stairs will kick a barrel of gunpowder towards the player; if this is dodged and hits the wall , the wall will be destroyed leading to the McDuff's Workshop bonfire.