Table of Contents
A crypt crawling with undead. Contains the frail body of King Vendrick.
- Undead Crypt Entrance
In the room filled with old headstones, from the entrance it is to the immediate left.
- Undead Ditch
After going past the fog wall, the bonfire is to your left.
- Grave Warden Agdayne
After the room with three Leydia Witches. Do not bring a lit Torch or the Cast Light spell here or he will become aggressive.
His summon sign can be found near the Velstadt the Royal Aegis boss fog wall.
- There's an Old Radiant Lifegem in the opposite side of Undead Crypt Entrance bonfire.
- A body with a Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier is near Grave Warden Agdayne.
- Drop off the platform with two Royal Guards, then climb up the ladder to find the Crushed Eye Orb in a chest.
- Before the fog gate there's a drop where you find a Soul Vessel in a chest. Up the ladder you find a Soul of a Hero, down the ladder is the Undead Ditch bonfire.
- There's a Dragon Charm and a Petrified Dragon Bone after the first fog wall.
- In the room next to the Undead Ditch bonfire you can find the Bracing Knuckle Ring +2
- In the room with the second bonfire, climb up a ladder in a corner of the room. This leads to a single Leydia Witch and a chest containing the Dried Fingers.
- In the room you fight Nameless Usurper there's a Divine Blessing and a Soul of a Hero.
- Also in that same room is an illusionary wall, on the right wall from when you enter the room, or opposite the exit. The chest has the Avelyn and some Heavy Bolts.
- A second illusionary wall hides a Pharros contraption. It's in the room with the bell ringing hollows. The wall is on the left side of the room. Inserting the lockstone triggers a breakable wall on the opposite side of the room. Inside is a chest with Olenford's Staff and Great Lightning Spear.
- The Mace of the Insolent is located on a body by the exit of this room, to the side of a gravestone.
- Leydia Pyromancers indefinitely spawn from their gravestones if you stay near them. Destroying the gravestones permanently stops them from spawning.
- Hollow enemies can ring bells around the level, which spawns all Pyromancers in the area.
- Pull the lever just before the long hallway to the boss to open a shortcut to the Undead Ditch bonfire.
- Near the shortcut bridge you can see a platform under you. Here you can light a sconce, which in turn lights the large sconces on the statues in the room.
- Location of an excellent soul farming spot. Once in the final hallway, avoid killing the Hollow under the stairs and simply kill the respawning Leydia Pyromancers. You can also kill him and ring the bell yourself. This way you can control when the Pyromancers respawn.
page revision: 57, last edited: 16 Aug 2014 14:08