Table of Contents
|Velstadt the Royal Aegis
|Grave Warden Agdayne||King's Ring
A crypt crawling with undead. Contains the frail body of King Vendrick.
- Pull the lever just before the throne room passage to open a shortcut to the Undead Ditch bonfire.
- Undead Crypt Entrance
- Located in the room filled with old headstones, from the entrance it is to the immediate left.
- Undead Ditch
- There's an Old Radiant Lifegem In the opposite side of Undead Crypt Entrance Bonfire.
- A body with a Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier right before Grave Warden Agdayne.
- There's a Dragon Charm and Petrified Dragon Bone after the first fog wall.
- In the room you fight Nameless Usurper there's a Divine Blessing and a Soul of a Hero.
- Also in that same room is an illusionary wall, on the right wall from when you enter the room, or opposite the exit. The chest has the Avelyn and some Heavy Bolts.
- A second illusionary wall hides a Pharros contraption. It's in the room with the bell ringing hollows. The wall is on the left side of the room. Inserting the lockstone triggers a breakable wall on the opposite side of the room. Inside is a chest with Olenford's Staff and Great Lightning Spear.
- Location of an excellent soul farming spot. Once in the throne room passageway, avoid killing the Hollow under the stairs and simply kill the respawning Leydia Pyromancers. (or kill him and ring the bell yourself. This way you can control when the pyromancers respawn)
page revision: 50, last edited: 13 Jul 2014 23:05