A gray herb that grows hidden among the rocky
surfaces of tall mountains.
Restores a certain amount of spell uses.
There is no end to the scores of people who
risk life and limb to forage for this valuable
herb, which led to a banning of the practice in
Restores spell uses.
- Five sold by Carhillion of the Fold for 2,400 souls each
- Two in a chest on the roof of Belfry Luna
- One in the area accessed by using a Fragrant Branch of Yore or jumping from near the Shaded Ruins bonfire in Shaded Woods
- One in the spider cave before the Duke's Dear Freja boss fight in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- One to the left of the Aldia's Keep entrance
- One before the final Ogre in Aldia's Keep
- On a body before the door that leads to the Petrified Egg in Dragon Shrine
- Dropped by Undead Jailers in the Lost Bastille