Titanite shard used to reinforce equipment.
Reinforces equipment up to +3.
Titanite was discovered in an ancient layer
of earth, and is said to be a gift of the gods.
Titanite of this size has very little power,
but it is still a rare find.
Reinforces most weapons/shields/armor up to +3.
Six pieces are needed to reinforce from +0 to +3, with a few exceptions.
Where to buy:
|Merchant Sold by||Price||Stock|
|Blacksmith Lenigrast||800 souls||10|
|Stone Trader Chloanne||1000 souls||10 and ∞ after Old Iron King|
- Dropped uncommonly by the Ogre near the Crestfallen's Retreat bonfire at the beginning of the Forest of Fallen Giants
- Two dropped by the Crystal Lizard near the Last Giant shortcut in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- Dropped by the Skeletons in Harvest Valley (rare).
- Dropped by Undead Steelworkers in Harvest Valley and Earthen Peak (common).
- Dropped by Undead Peasants in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
Chests and Corpse locations:
- One in a chest up the ladder from Maughlin the Armourer (Bonfire Intensity 1 only).
- Five in a chest behind a destructible wall in the Lost Bastille, next to Steady Hand McDuff.
- Three in a chest on the second story of the mansion in Majula.
- One on a corpse in Forest of Fallen Giants near the first encounter with Cale the Cartographer. Drop to ground level. Corpse is near a gate with the Soldier's Rest area on the other side.
- One on a corpse in Harvest Valley next to the ramp out of the first poison mist-filled area.
- One on a corpse hanging at the well at the Royal Army Campsite in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- Three at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Ten near the Life Ring +3 chest in Brume Tower.