Titanite chunk used to reinforce equipment.
Reinforces equipment up to +9.
Titanite was discovered in an ancient layer
of earth, and is said to be a gift of the gods.
There are said to be only a scarce few
titanite chunks in the world.
Reinforces most weapons/shields/armor from +6 to +9.
Six pieces are needed to reinforce from +6 to +9, with a few exceptions.
Where to buy:
|Merchant Sold by||Price||Stock|
|Stone Trader Chloanne||6,000 souls||10 after Undead Crypt.
∞ after Nashandra.
- Dropped by the Crystal Lizard in Huntsman's Copse.
- Dropped by Coal Tar in Black Gulch.
- Dropped by Gyrm Warriors in Doors of Pharros.
- Dropped by Undead Peasants in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- Dropped by the Crystal Lizard near the Chapel Threshold bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- Three dropped by a Crystal Lizard just before Drangleic Castle.
- Five in total dropped by the Crystal Lizards in Dragon Aerie.
- Three dropped by a Crystal Lizard in Dragon's Sanctum.
- Three dropped by the Crystal Lizard in Brume Tower.
- Dropped by Possessed Armor in Brume Tower.
Chest and Corpse locations:
- Three in a trapped chest beneath the ballista room in Forest of Fallen Giants at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Contains one Titanite Shard at Bonfire Intensity 1.
- One in the poison mist near the first Mounted Overseer in Harvest Valley.(Two in SotFS)
- Three at Bonfire Intensity 2+.(Four in SotFS)
- One in a chest on a platform near the Shaded Ruins bonfire in Shaded Woods.
- One in a trapped chest in Doors of Pharros.
- On a small platform near the first Crystal Lizard in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- In a room with a crumbling skeleton in lower Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- On the same platform as the second Crystal Lizard in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- One found inside a pot in the Gutter.
- One on a body in Undead Crypt by the second bonfire behind one of the gravestones.
- Three at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Three hidden behind some boxes near the Life Ring +3 chest in Brume Tower.
- Two on the ash platform with the Tower Key in Brume Tower.
- Three hidden inside an ash statue near the Lowermost Floor bonfire in Brume Tower.