That tiny thing inside the ruins… An ancient being that will mock your very existence.
She imparts sound wisdom. Provided you find her on a good day…1
A cat who can talk. She is quite fond of your scent.
Found in the house to the right of the large pit.
- Sells various items.
- Keeps track of the covenants the player has discovered and what rank the player has reached in them.
- Allows the player to abandon a covenant.
|Flying Feline Boots||1||6,000||Reduces falling damage.
Defeat Royal Rat Vanguard and Royal Rat Authority.
|Ring of the Evil Eye||1||4,500||Absorb HP from each defeated foe.|
|Silvercat Ring||1||13,400||Reduces falling damage.|
|Redeye Ring||1||6,700||Easier to be detected by enemies.|
|Name-engraved Ring||1||5,500||Easier to connect to players who chose the same god.|
|Ring of Whispers||1||5,800||Can hear the voices of foes.|
|Homeward Bone||10||600||Return to the last bonfire rested at.|
|Prism Stone||10||300||Emits light, and marks one's path.|
|Alluring Skull||10||300||Lures certain types of enemies.|
|Lloyd's Talisman||10||1,600||On hit, blocks Estus recovery for 30 seconds.|
- Cannot be killed.
- After opening the Shrine of Winter, all of her consumables will have unlimited stock.
- She will change places around the room she is located in, going from the table, onto a desk and then sitting in the desk chair and other various positions.
- Has an unused dialogue line suggesting she might have been killable at some point.
- You can actually talk to her from outside the house, where the lifegem is in the tent, if she is sitting at that position.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Hannah John-Kamen