Knights in the service of sir Velstadt, the Royal Aegis. When Velstadt left with Vendrick through the King's Passage the men under his command dutifully remained at their posts, awaiting his return for so long that they eventually turned to stone.1
- Strong against Thrust-Type Attacks
- Average against Slash-Type Attacks
- Vulnerable against Strike-Type Attacks
- High Fire, Magic and Lightning Resistance
- Low Dark Resistance
- Immune to Poison and Toxic.
Dark Souls 2:
Dark Souls 2 & Scholar of the First Sin:
- Blunt weapons work well.
- If you're fast enough you can break their heads off before they awaken, however this gives no souls or item drops.
- They are very easy to run by if you just want to kill the boss.
- Before you go down the stairs you can snipe the statues one at a time to wake them up.
- They will come to life even when the Looking Glass Knight has been killed but, they won't spawn infinitely.