- Souls can be used to gain levels by speaking with The Emerald Herald in Majula.
- Souls can be traded for a variety of items and services at the various merchants.
- Souls can be obtained in 'loose form' by killing enemies. These are added to the current total in the bottom right of the HUD.
- The number of Souls an enemy drops in loose form depends on the current playthrough.
- Souls in 'solid form' can be collected as treasure or by killing Bosses.
- Refer to the Soul Farming page for guidance on accumulating souls faster.
- Souls gained can be increased by wearing certain pieces of armor or rings. See the chart below.
Equipment which increase Souls Gained
|Covetous Silver Serpent Ring||10/20/30|
|Nahr Alma Robes||10|
|Nahr Alma Hood||2.5|
page revision: 2, last edited: 20 Aug 2014 22:16