Souls are the currency in Dark Souls II.
- Souls can be obtained in 'loose form' by killing enemies. These are added to the current total in the bottom right of the HUD.
- The number of Souls an enemy drops in loose form depends on the current Bonfire Intensity level.
- Souls in 'solid form' can be collected as treasure or by killing Bosses.
- Refer to the Soul Farming page for guidance on accumulating souls faster.
- Souls gained can be increased by wearing certain pieces equipment. See the chart below.
Equipment which increase Souls Gained
These items stack with each other.
|Covetous Silver Serpent Ring||10/20/30|
|Nahr Alma Robes||10|
|Nahr Alma Hood||2.5|
|Symbol of Avarice||2.5|
page revision: 8, last edited: 29 Sep 2014 19:37