An elementary sorcery.
Fires a small soul arrow straight ahead.
To use sorceries, attune a sorcery
at a bonfire and equip a staff.
Basic sorcery spell. Fire a bolt of magical energy towards your target for a small amount of damage.
Base damage (before enemy resistance) is approximately : 49 + 0.855 * catalysts magic attack.
- Initial equipment for the Sorcerer class.
- Sold by Merchant Hag Melentia for 1,500 souls.
- Sold by Carhillion of the Fold for 1,500 souls.
- Sold by Magerold of Lanafir for 1,500 souls.
|Spell Type||Uses||Duration||Attunement Slots||Intelligence Required|
Cast Increases with Attunement
- This spell is just enough to get you through if you started as the Sorcerer class and should be replaced as soon as possible with Great Soul Arrow and other spells. Is extremely useful and has a good damage to # of casts ratio but does not hit hard enough to be very useful beyond the beginning of the game.
- Soul Arrow has the fastest cast time of any Sorcery in Dark Souls 2 - ever so slightly faster then Great Soul Arrow.