A smooth and silky stone.
Use to slightly restore HP.
The shine of this stone is no ordinary polish,
and can only be achieved over a long period.
Some in this land are in search of such stones.
Chest and Corpse Locations
- One found in Things Betwixt, on a corpse under the waterfall. (replaced by three Smooth & Silky Stones at Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- Three on a ledge near the Pharros Contraption in No-Man's Wharf.
- Two on different corpses in the first poison mist in Harvest Valley.
- One on a corpse in the room with many poison jars and a Mimic in Earthen Peak.
- Five in a wooden chest behind a door at the beginning of Memory of Vammar.
- Dropped by Undead Steelworkers in Earthen Peak. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Undead Peasants in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. (uncommon)
- Ten are received when Rank 1 is reached in the Rat King Covenant.