A tiny charm embedded with imitative magic.
Use to transform into something to blend in.
Use this talisman to hide from invaders.
Only provides the most superficial camouflage,
but sometimes that is enough to do the trick.
Transform to blend into the environment. Works like the Chameleon sorcery.
Where to buy:
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Titchy Gren||1,300 souls||unlimited|
- Dropped by the Dark Priestess found at the Dragon Aerie (Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin only) and in the Dragon Shrine. (uncommon)
Chest and Corpse Location
- Two found in a trapped wooden chest in No-man's Wharf near Lonesome Gavlan.
- Four of them are found near the two Elite Giants in Black Gulch, in a jar next to the cage elevators.
- Two on a corpse in the tower where Maldron the Assassin invades in Brume Tower.
- Ten in a metal chest where Holy Knight Aurheim invades in Frozen Eleum Loyce.