|Boss||NPCs||Notable Loot||Enemies||Enemy Drops|
|Demon of Song||Milfanito
Felicia the Brave
Homing Crystal Soulmass
Life Ring +2
Red Iron Twinblade
Key to the Embedded
2x Fire Seed
Estus Flask Shard
Soul of the King
Amana Shrine Maiden
Acid Horn Beetle
Giant Acid Horn Beetle
Invader Peculiar Kindalur
Butcher Phantom - NG+
Scholar of the First Sin:
Slumbering Dragon Shield
Staff of Amana
Cursed Bone Shield
A large, open, flooded area located beneath a tangled roof of enormous roots.
It's highly recommended to either practice dodging their spells or bring a long-ranged attack. Preferably both.
- Tower of Prayer
On top of the tower before descending down to the water.
- Crumbled Ruins
After passing through the first fog gate, run towards the ruins straight in front of you.
- Rhoy's Resting Place
After passing through the second fog gate, on the left side. It is possible to kite the enemies and light the bonfire without killing them.
- Rise of the Dead
After defeating the Demon of Song, take the passage on the right before entering the elevator to Undead Crypt. In Scholar of the First Sin, this bonfire is blocked by a petrified Hollow.
- There is one Milfanito in the first hut, singing; exhaust her dialogue and move forward.
- The second Milfanito is injured, blonde, and located right before the boss fog gate. She will disappear after speaking with her.
- Use the Key to the Embedded in Drangleic Castle to free the third one.
- The fourth Milfanito is located behind the locked Door of the Undead, at the Altar of Amana. You must be hollow to open the door, and have completed the Milfanito quest line, by talking to the first and final one in the Shrine of Amana.
- Felicia the Brave's summon sign can be found in the second hut. She can be useful due to her aggressive nature and liberal use of Estus.
- Under the Tower of Prayer bonfire, open the door and knock off the Flame Butterfly and Twinkling Titanite from the branch, dropping to the floor. Collect it later.
- From the Tower of Prayer bonfire door, follow the path until you reach a wooden chest behind a bunch of wooden crates. Carefully kill the enemy without breaking the chest! Open the chest to receive a Skeptic's Spice and two Wilted Dusk Herb.
- At the bottom of the Tower of Prayer bonfire, under the staircase you will find Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier.
- Changes to Soul of a Brave Warrior at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- After exiting the Tower of Prayer, there is a chest hidden in the water to the left containing an Elizabeth Mushroom.
- Get a Smooth & Silky Stone from Milfanito.
- Behind the Milfanito's cabin is a chest containing three Crimson Water.
- To the left of the cabin, pick up the Soul of a Lost Undead, Torch, Soul of a Lost Undead, Skeptic's Spice and Large Soul of a Proud Knight.
- Before the first cave, there is a partially-submerged chest on the left side containing a Dragon Charm.
- Inside a cave on the left path, on the left hand side of the cave is a chest containing Twinkling Titanite and three Smooth & Silky Stone.
- From the Crumbled Ruins bonfire before the second cabin, behind the Ogre there is a narrow, submerged path through the water and out into the lake with two Shrine Maidens and a Lizardman. Use a torch to illuminate the path and follow it to the end to find an Estus Flask Shard and Sunlight Blade in an iron chest found underwater.
- If you hug the left side of the area as you progress you will eventually find a Pharros contraption underwater near the left wall between two pillars, which opens a small room on that wall with a chest with a Helix Halberd.
- Proceeding along the ruined, curved walls in the middle of the cavern, there is a corpse between two walls holding a Fire Seed.
- Proceed until you can see the next fog door, then look to the left wall for branches that can be broken concealing an Ogre and a body with loot that consists of a Singer's Dress and a Life Ring +2. (Faster to double back from 3rd bonfire if you have passed this point)
- Move to the third mage on the small island right behind the crumbled building with the torch. From this island look to the left. You will spot a small cave covered by roots and a broken column on the right side. Beneath the water there is a rock bridge that leads to the column. The door behind the roots can only be opened after defeating Vendrick (note that you need to be fully human to open it). Behind it you will find the Soul of the King on a throne, and the King's Set in a chest in an alcove to the left.
- The ruined cabin contains a corpse with an Elizabeth Mushroom.
- At Bonfire Intensity 2+, a Large Soul of a Brave Warrior is added.
- Far out into the lake past the ruined cabin, past some submerged Curse Jars, is a hidden chest containing a Fire Tempest.
- Just before the fog gate on the left, there is a stone path leading upwards to an Alluring Skull at the end.
- Just before the fog gate to the right, skirt the side of the cliff out into the water to find a Soul of a Hero and a Divine Blessing.
- After exiting the cave with the Rhoy's Resting Place bonfire, skirt the cliffside to the right out into the water to find a Large Soul of a Proud Knight and a Green Blossom.
- In the submerged circular area lined with pillars, find a Soul of a Brave Warrior and a Petrified Dragon Bone near the center.
- In the submerged circular area lined with pillars, find a Red Iron Twinblade and a Soul of a Proud Knight on a corpse near the center.
- In the submerged circular area lined with pillars, find a Homing Crystal Soulmass on a corpse lying on a block at the far side.
- After proceeding through the columns out of the circular area, find a Large Soul of a Proud Knight and a Green Blossom on a corpse straight ahead.
- Outside the base of the tower containing the Rise of the Dead bonfire there is in a chest hidden in the water to the right of the stairs containing Magic Arrow x30 and Dark Arrow x30.
- In the lower level of the Altar of Amana, there is a cave under the stairs with a corpse holding a Fire Seed.
- Outside the lower level of the Altar there is a chest to the left of the steps containing a Manslayer
- Outside the lower level of the Altar there is a chest to the right of the steps containing a Bonfire Ascetic
- Bring long-ranged attacks such as a bow, miracles, or sorceries to deal with the Amana Shrine Maidens. When using a bow, try to hit the casters with poison arrows and then hide as soon as they are poisoned.
- A Torch is essential to help you see where the water gets deeper (alternatively walk with the camera facing down) and to reach items like the Sunlight Blade, but walking around with a lit torch will drastically increase the range at which Lizardmen will take notice of you, likely drawing so many that you will be overwhelmed. It is recommended to take out as many enemies as possible and then explore using the torch.
- Bring Magic Resistance gear to deal with the large number of casters in the area. The more of them are firing at you at once, the more likely you are to take damage.
- The Ogre is very vulnerable to poison. He also has a small 'territory' that he will not move past and can be taken out from long range.
- After defeating the Demon of Song boss talk to the Milfanito in the first cabin or next to the shrine to get a Divine Blessing.
- After releasing the imprisoned Milfanito in Drangleic Castle by using the Key to the Embedded, talk to the Milfanito in the first cabin to get a Divine Blessing.
- Past the Rise of the Dead bonfire is a sealed door. To open the door you must not be human. Continuing beyond the door a road will lead you to the Altar of Amana and another Milfanito . Talking to her will get you a Divine Blessing and a Small Smooth & Silky Stone. Under the stairs in a small cave look to your left for a Fire Seed. If you kill the Milfanto just before the boss, this door will not open.
- While the Milfanito sing their song enemies like the Lizardmen will be rendered docile and can be spotted by the fireflies congregating near their location.
- There is a mage that only uses healing standing with two Clerics before the Rhoy's Resting Place bonfire. She will only heal wounded enemies near her and if no enemies are near her she will not attack players and will actively avoid them, most likely due to having no attack animations. The Archdrake Knights will walk much faster then the Priestess when attack the player, so they can be separated easily by kiting them back to the cabin.
- If you have obtained Wretch status the Altar of Amana will not restore your humanity.