Table of Contents
- Old Akelarre
After opening the gate blocked by Rosabeth of Melfia, behind a door on the left side.
- Ruined Fork Road
Not far away from the previous bonfire.
- Shaded Ruins
Right after exiting the misty woods.
The Old Akelarre
- An Estus Flask Shard is in a room opposite of the bonfire.
The Ruined Fork Road
- Take the middle path and you will find a Red Tearstone Ring in a muddy pool of water.
- Take the path on the left. Walk around the aqueduct to find the Ring of Life Protection on a corpse.
- Behind the Flexile Sentry(no Sentry in SotfS) is the Dragonslayer's Crescent Axe and Golden Falcon Shield.
The Misty Forest
- In the middle of the misty forest there is a chest which contains the Clear Bluestone Ring +1.
- There are also two corpses in middle area, one with the Amber Herb and one with a Soul of a Nameless soldier and a Radiant Life Gem.
- 2x Lloyd's Talisman on a corpse. Hug the right side wall from the bonfire to find it.
- At Bonfire Intensity 2+, the corpse also has the Gower's Ring of Protection.
- The Old Sun Ring in a chest. Continue hugging the right side wall past corpse to find it.
- Chloranthy Ring+1 in a chest. Continue hugging the right side edge past the chest to find it.
- There is a Fire Seed behind Head of Vengarl. Hug left side wall from bonfire to find it.
- Just past the opening to Head of Vengarl is a corpse with a Human Effigy and a Soul of a Proud Knight.
- Near the forest's exit there is a Soul of a Brave Warrior on a corpse. The easiest way to find it is to find the path leading up to the Shaded Ruins bonfire (hug the right wall, going past Vengarl), then turn around and look back at the forest. If you are far enough away, the fog thins and you can just make out the glow of the item sitting on the corpse in the distance.
The Shaded Ruins
- The petrified Lion Clan Warrior next to the Shaded Ruins bonfire has the Fang Key.
- Run forward and jump down to the ledge on the right, to pick up Soul of a Brave Warrior and a Firebomb.
- Run up the ramp and dash jump to the left onto a broken bridge. Run inside the ruins to the left to pick up a Soul of a Brave Warrior and a Twilight Herb.
- Run up the ramp and dash jump left onto a broken bridge, then dash jump into a small room to the left, open the chest and pick up the Black Knight Halberd.
- Run forward and to the left. Once you leave the building the bonfire was in, go to the left into another ruined building and down the stairs. Roll into the big barrels and pick up a Pharros Lockstone and a Soul of a Brave Warrior.
- From the Shaded Ruins bonfire, run forward and to the left. Once you leave the building the bonfire was in, go to the left into another ruined building and down the stairs. Go pass the big barrels into the scorpion arena and head to the left, where you should see a Crystal Lizard and a chest. Open the chest to get the Dark Scythe.
- In the sand pit waits Manscorpion Tark. Equip the Ring of Whispers and he'll ask you to kill Scorpioness Najka, the boss of the area. Return to him after the fight and he'll give you a Fragrant Branch of Yore. Return to him after killing the Duke's Dear Freja and he will give you the Second Dragon Ring. He drops the Second Dragon Ring when killed.
- From the sand pit, head downwards and pick up a Torch. Pass the Lion Clan Warrior, and edge along the cliff straight in front of the archway. Drop down and pick up a Human Effigy and a Soul of a Proud Knight.
- From the Shaded Ruins bonfire, run forward. Once you get to the Lion Clan Warrior, head forward and left into the ruined foundations. Open the chest here to receive a Bleeding Serum and a Human Effigy, and in SotFS, the Repair Sorcery.
- The chest you can see from the Shaded Ruins bonfire has a Petrified Dragon Bone and a Titanite Chunk.
- Next to the boarded floor you can pick up a Lifegem.
- Divine Blessing at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- The chest behind the petrified Lion Warrior contains the Lion Mage Set and another Fragrant Branch of Yore. If you have a low equipment burden you can align yourself behind the chest and slightly to the right. You can jump over the wall if you aim slightly right of the lowest section of the wall but you will need to warp back to the bonfire to get out without using a branch.
- On top of the ruined tower is a Skeptic's Spice and a Soul of a Brave Warrior.
- In the ruins behind the Giant Basilisk is a Pharros Lockstone and a Soul of a Brave Warrior.
- Down in the Basilisk den is a piece of Twinkling Titanite.
- Three at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Creighton the Wanderer sits at the entrance to the misty forest if you talked to him in Huntsman's Copse.
- Scholar of the First Sin: Creighton is at the top of the right stone tower on the road leading to Scorpioness Najka.
- If you want to go back the other way through the interlock between Majula and Shaded Woods, it can be reset by resting at a bonfire or warping. If you want to avoid using a bonfire/Homeward Bone/Aged Feather, the mechanism will also reset itself if you wait in the room for several minutes.
- Weaponsmith Ornifex is trapped behind a locked door in the hole next to the Giant Basilisk. Use the Fang Key, dropped by the petrified Lion Warrior next to the bonfire, to open the door and free her.
- Next to the ruined towers on the way to Scorpioness Najka you can find a boarded up hole hidden in grass. Drop down to find Darkdiver Grandahl.
- You may want to wear Jester's Robes while exploring Misty Forest, as the Forest Guardian enemies can backstab you for high damage.
page revision: 83, last edited: 26 Feb 2016 22:31