aka Basilisk (Eyeless)
A subspecies of the Basilisk whose bulbous false eyes have completely atrophied as an adaptation to living in desert environments. This variant still attacks with petrifying breath but has also learned to burrow under the sand, enabling it to ambush its prey and travel undetected.1
Brightstone Cove Tseldora
Eyeless basilisks. They are in areas covered in sand.
- Firedrake Stone
- Darknight Stone
- Poison Stone
- Bleed Stone
- Raw Stone
- Magic Stone
- Old Mundane Stone (unconfirmed)
- Petrifying mist. The basilisk will lean its head back and take a deep breath. Side stepping is all it takes to avoid this attack. If you are hit by the mist it will cause major petrify build up, usually causing instant death with a solid hit.
- Tail slap. The basilisk jumps into the air and spins around, often landing behind the player. When in close range the basilisk has a chance to do a tail slap, this attack is unblockable(?) and will knock you down.
- Melee. Simple melee attacks with its front legs.
- If looking closely one can see their real very tiny eyes - just next to corners of their mouths.
- Now petrifies rather than cursing.