Soldiers that constituted the main military force which served under the rule of the "Sunken King" in a long forgotten kingdom from eons past.
Their once high quality equipment has been twisted and warped by the toxic miasma ejected from Sinh the Slumbering dragon, whilst their flesh and bones have rotted and degraded over the course of countless years of hollowing. These once proud defenders of a magnificent kingdom have now been reduced to almost mindless sentries of a crumbling ruin but; even still, their loyalty to defend has not wavered and they will not tolerate perceived threats to their land.
- Swings multiple times
- Jumping attack
- Lance stabs
- Forward running drill (lance running attack)
- Shoots arrows
- Switches to sword in close range
- Very high Fire, Magic and Dark resistance
- High Lightning resistance
- Sanctum Mace
- Sanctum Soldier Gauntlet
- Poison Moss
- Poison Stone
- Old Growth Balm
- Dragon Charm
- Vine Balm
- There are several varieties of this enemy, including: Sanctum Mace, bow/sword/shield, lance/shield and torch/mace wielding versions.
- The green-glowing ones cause Poison buildup if you stay near them.
- Their attacks can be parried.
- Frequently try to heal with Estus Flask.
- They have a high poise rating. It is recommended that you use the Stone Ring against them.