An old rusted coin.
Crushing the coin temporarily boosts luck.
This rusted coin gives you that little extra
bit of luck, making items and the like
easier to find.
The coin is engraved with the image of a god
that was worshiped in ancient times,
but no one knows its true origins.
- Boosts Item Discovery for five minutes.
- Increases item drop rate by 1% (stated by the Strategy Guide).
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Magerold of Lanafir||900 souls||5|
Chest and Corpse Locations
- One on a corpse in Things Betwixt before the Firekeeper's house (five at Bonfire Intensity 2+).
- One in a metal chest in the brick tunnel on the way to Forest of Fallen Giants.
- One on a corpse behind an illusory wall in the arena where you fight the Ruin Sentinels in the Lost Bastille.
- Ten found in a trapped wooden chest in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. Requires Tseldora Den Key.
- Ten on a corpse in the elevator room under the Priestess' Chamber bonfire in Shulva, Sanctum City.
- Three on a corpse in the first room filled with Alonne Knights, in the Memory of the Old Iron King.