An old rusted coin.
Crushing the coin temporarily boosts luck.
This rusted coin gives you that little extra
bit of luck, making items and the like
easier to find.
The coin is engraved with the image of a god
that was worshiped in ancient times,
but no one knows its true origins.
- Boosts Item Discovery for five minutes.
- Increases item drop rate by 1% (stated by the Strategy Guide).
- Five sold by Magerold of Lanafir for 900 souls each.
- One on a corpse in Things Betwixt before the Firekeeper's house (five at Bonfire Intensity 2+).
- In a chest in the brick tunnel on the way to Forest of Fallen Giants.
- Behind an illusory wall in the arena where you fight the Ruin Sentinels in the Lost Bastille.
- Ten found in a trapped chest in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. Requires Tseldora Den Key.
- Ten in the elevator room under the Priestess' Chamber bonfire in Shulva, Sanctum City.
- Three in Memory of the Old Iron King.
- Five given by the Belfry Guard in either Belfry Luna or Belfry Sol if talked to after joining the Bell Keepers.
- One dropped by the Belfry Guard upon killing him.
- Dropped by Bell Keepers in Belfry Luna and Belfry Sol.