A modest, but inexplicably disturbing ring.
Absorb HP for each enemy defeated.
Peer too closely at the rare stone that
forms the eye of this ring, and things that
writhe and stir may come into focus.
Ring of the Evil Eye
- Sold by Sweet Shalquoir for 4,500 souls.
- The Gutter treasure. In a metal chest on a cliff just behind the Tattered Cloth set.
Ring of the Evil Eye +1
- The Pit treasure. Platform below the final door in the side of the pit, can be reached by using the most expensive ladder from Laddersmith Gilligan and dropping down.
- Dragon Aerie treasure. It is on a corpse which is guarded by the third Guardian Dragon in the area.
Ring of the Evil Eye +2
Dropped by Throne Defender & Throne Watcher at Bonfire Intensity 2 and above.
|Ring of the Evil Eye||Absorb 30 HP from each defeated foe.||105||1.0|
|Ring of the Evil Eye +1||Absorb 50 HP from each defeated foe.||80||1.2|
|Ring of the Evil Eye +2||Absorb 80 HP from each defeated foe.||65||1.5|
- HP is absorbed when an enemy dies, it doesn't matter if you killed them.
- It can even give you HP while you die, for example if you and another player kill each other at the same time you get health even though you are dead