Divine ring that watches over one's life.
Created by the students of Ivory Rhonnes,
sage of Lindelt.
Its great protective power will protect you
from any loss upon death, but after
its power is spent, the ring will break.
Dark Souls II
- No-Man's Wharf treasure. Go up the first two flights of stone stairs. Turn left and head through the doorway in the corner. Smash the furniture on the right.
- Shaded Woods treasure. From the Ruined Fork Road bonfire take the path on the left. Walk around the big aqueduct to find the ring on a corpse.
Dark Souls II and Scholar of the First Sin
|Ring of Life Protection
||Do not turn hollow or lose souls upon any death other than petrification. Breaks when activated.
- The ring can be repaired for 3,000 souls in Dark Souls II. It can be repaired for 14,000 souls in Scholar of the First Sin.
- Considering the repair cost, it may be attractive to take the time to use the Pagan Tree to repair it for free.
- It can be used to PvP as a host without needing to consume Human Effigies, at the cost of a ring slot. Multiple copies can be acquired for quick swapping.
- Due to its very high durability there is a very low chance it will break from anything that might cause equipment breakage.
- In Scholar of the First Sin, it can only be obtained from Felkin. The No-Man's Wharf and Shaded Woods ring locations were removed. The No-Man's Wharf area is actually still active.
- Ring of Soul Protection, which has the same effect and additionally protects against petrification.
- Scholar of the First Sin players lacking the Intelligence and/or Faith requirement to be able to speak to Felkin can obtain this ring instead.
page revision: 19, last edited: 15 Jul 2016 08:29