Enchanted metal rendered into powder.
Weapons and armor wear down with use.
Allow too much wear, and you won't be
able to use them.
You have only yourself to blame if you find
yourself in crisis with no powder to spare.
- Restore equipment durability.
- Repaired durability:
- Weapons: 30 points.
- Armor: 50 points.
- Rings: 20 points.
- Will not repair items that are already broken.
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Blacksmith Lenigrast||2,500 souls||1|
|Steady Hand McDuff||2,500 souls||1|
|Chancellor Wellager||2,500 souls||∞|
Chest and Corpse Locations
- One in a wooden chest in the room up the stairs from the Cardinal Tower bonfire in the Forest of Fallen Giants. The chest also contains the Small Leather Shield.
- One in a wooden chest on the top floor of the large building in No-man's Wharf, along with a Titanite Shard. Note: it is best to lure the nearby Varangian Sailor away from the chest, as he can easily break it in a couple of swings.
- One in the secret area accessed by riding the top of the elevator that runs between the Lost Bastille and No-man's Wharf ship. The corpse also holds a Scimitar.
- One on a ledge down a ladder in the large open area before the Smelter Demon boss fight in Iron Keep, along with a Large Soul of a Proud Knight.
- Five in Drangleic Castle, in the room with the Estus Flask Shard chest after activating the elevator, along with ten Flame Butterflies.
- Three on a corpse in the last section of the Memory of the Old Iron King.
- Three on a corpse where the frozen fountain and many Spellswords are found in Frozen Eleum Loyce. Can only be looted once Alsanna makes the blizzard cease.