This giant millipede is found only in Black Gulch. In contrast to the artificial creatures roaming The Gutter, the Razorback Nightcrawler is a product of an undisturbed evolution. They are more capable of crushing a careless passerby with their great weight and tremendous power.1
Two directly after the first tar pools containing Coal Tar.
One before the boss fog gate. Unlike the ones in Black Gulch, this one has more health and is colored black.
- Average against Strike-Type Attacks
- Weak against Slash-Type Attacks
- Vulnerable against Thrust-Type Attacks
- Poison Stone - rare
- Dead Again - very rare
- Puzzling Stone Sword (only in Cave of the Dead) - very rare
- Twinkling Titanite (only in Cave of the Dead) - very rare
- Hole Lunge - Lunges from the hole across the pathway, potentially knocking the player off.
- Slam - Slams down onto the player.
- Lunge - Lunges forward whilst out of the hole, potentially knocking the player off.
- Sweep - Sweeps across the pathway if the player is to it's sides.
- Bait it out from its hole. You can then run toward its base against the wall. It will not be able to reach you from this location. The attacks will either be straight forward, or bend around you during its sweep.