An altered state of titanite.
Changes weapon class to Raw.
Cannot be used on shields.
This unusually hard titanite raises a
weapon's physical attack power,
but lowers strength and dexterity bonuses.
Used to infuse weapons with Raw. This reduces stat scaling but increases weapon base damage. Cannot be used on shields.
The upgrade is performed via infusion by the blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff. Weapons infused with Raw gain a large increase to base weapon damage while lowering stat scaling. The Dull Ember is required to perform infusions.
Where to buy:
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Stone Trader Chloanne||7,000 souls||3 after Undead Crypt|
- Dropped by Basilisks.
- Dropped by the Crystal Lizard in Doors of Pharros.
- Dropped by a Crystal Lizard near the first dragon in Dragon Aerie.
- In a chest in Harvest Valley, next to Lonesome Gavlan.
- Two dropped by a Crystal Lizard in Dragon's Sanctum.
- One in Brume Tower, on the platform with the chain that leads to the tower where Maldron the Assassin invades.
- One of the items that can be received from Dyna and Tillo in Things Betwixt.
- Most weapons can be infused. Infusion is a one time process that will consume one stone of the element desired.
- Weapons with no innate stat scaling will have their base damage increased with no negative effects.