Stone made up of crystallized souls.
Gradually restores HP.
The dull glimmer of these mysterious stones
brightens with the passage of time.
Heals 850 HP over 20 seconds.
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Merchant Hag Melentia||1,000 souls||10|
Chest and Corpse Locations
- One found above the Cardinal Tower bonfire in the Forest of Fallen Giants, behind the door that can be destroyed, along with the Hand Axe.
- The first item found in the Pit in Majula.
- Entering the the Lost Bastille from No-man's Wharf, in a room right after the elevator ride. The corpse also holds a Large Soul of a Proud Knight.
- Entering the the Lost Bastille from Forest of Fallen Giants, on a ledge close to the Tower Apart bonfire. The corpse also holds a Large Titanite Shard.
- Two in the cell with Pilgrim Bellclaire's summon sign before the Ruin Sentinels boss fight in the Lost Bastille.
- Two in a wooden chest on the roof of Belfry Luna, along with two Twilight Herbs.
- One before the Lost Sinner in Sinner's Rise, on the left side of the fog wall.
- Behind the boards that the nearby Mounted Overseer can destroy after the second bonfire of Harvest Valley.
- In the area with the Artificial Undead ambush in Harvest Valley.
- On a body right after the first bonfire of Earthen Peak.
- Upper level of Earthen Peak, next to a broken walkway. (replaced by 2 Divine Blessings on Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- One is in the misty woods part of the Shaded Woods.
- Upstairs from the Shaded Ruin bonfire in Shaded Woods.
- Right before entering Brightstone Cove Tseldora near the broken fountain.
- One on the spider webs before the Duke's Dear Freja in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- One in the scaffolding before the Gutter.
- Inside a pot near the second set of tar pools in Black Gulch.
- The right side of the staircase upon entering the Undead Crypt.
- In the room with bell-ringing hollows in Undead Crypt.
- In the pool of water on the stairs of Aldia's Keep.
- Under a table in the long hallway in Aldia's Keep. (replaced by 3 Elizabeth Mushrooms on Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- Behind some eggs and a Crystal Lizard at the beginning of Dragon Aerie.
- Five in Memory of the Old Iron King.
- Eight behind the Royal Swordsman on the bridge to Sinner's Rise. (Bonfire Intensity 2+ only)
- Dropped by Hollow Soldiers in Forest of Fallen Giants. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Royal Swordsmen in the Lost Bastille and Drangleic Castle. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Dark Stalkers in No-man's Wharf. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Amana Shrine Maidens in Shrine of Amana. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Spellswords in Frozen Eleum Loyce. (uncommon)
- The starting Gift 'Healing Wares' comes with three Radiant Lifegems.
- The healing effects of gems used in quick succession will stack.