A slightly warm rock.
Emits a beautiful, phasing aura of seven
colors, with a very rare eighth.
The prism stone does nothing special,
but if you feel you may lose your way,
it can serve as a path marker.
- When dropped on the floor, they glow a random colour out of eight different kinds.
- Can be used as a path marker in large areas.
- When dropped from a ledge, can be used to check heights. Loud breaking noise means the drop is lethal.
- Can be traded in with Dyna and Tillo for a random low value item.
- Ten sold by Sweet Shalquoir for 300 souls each (unlimited after the Shrine of Winter is opened).
- Ten in Brume Tower, found soon after you enter the tower itself.
- Ten in Doors of Pharros near the first bonfire and Mimic.
- Fifteen in Frozen Eleum Loyce on the upper ramparts near the ballistas.
- Received as a gift from Rosabeth of Melfia after you unpetrify her.
- Dropped by Parasitized Undead in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.