A slightly warm rock.
Emits a beautiful, phasing aura of seven
colors, with a very rare eighth.
The prism stone does nothing special,
but if you feel you may lose your way,
it can serve as a path marker.
- When dropped on the floor, they glow a random colour out of eight different kinds.
- Can be used as a path marker in large areas.
- When dropped from a ledge, can be used to check heights. Loud breaking noise means the drop is lethal.
- Can be traded in with Dyna and Tillo for a random low value item.
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Sweet Shalquoir||300 souls||10 / ∞ after opening the Shrine of Winter|
Chest and Corpse Locations
- Ten in Doors of Pharros near the first bonfire and Mimic.
- Ten in Brume Tower, found soon after you enter the tower itself.
- Fifteen in Frozen Eleum Loyce on the upper ramparts near the ballistas.
- Received as a gift from Rosabeth of Melfia after you unpetrify her and exhaust her dialogues.
- You start with five of them in your inventory if you choose Explorer as a class.