A faintly poisonous clump of moss.
When ingested, it counteracts poison
and cleanses one's insides.
If enough poison builds up in the body
to break out and cause poisoning, your HP
will start to decrease.
If you wish to stay alive, you would do well
to keep a supply close to hand.
Reduces poison build-up and cures poison.
- Five are received if 'Healing Wares' is chosen as starting Gift
- Twenty sold by Lonesome Gavlan for 1,500 souls each (unlimited stock when encountered in Doors of Pharros)
- Three can be found in the Pit in Majula
- One on a ledge after dropping down from the roof of the large building in Huntsman's Copse
- Two in a prison building that you have to jump down into in Huntsman's Copse
- Three on a ledge near the clearing with a Rogue ambush in Huntsman's Copse
- Two can be picked up in the room accessed by lowering one of the bridges in Grave of Saints
- Three are inside a pot behind the Corrosive Ant Queen in the Gutter
- Dropped by Corpse Rats in Grave of Saints
- Dropped by Sanctum Soldiers in Shulva, Sanctum City and nearby areas.
- Guaranteed drop from Great Moths in Huntsman's Copse