A faintly poisonous clump of moss.
When ingested, it counteracts poison
and cleanses one's insides.
If enough poison builds up in the body
to break out and cause poisoning, your HP
will start to decrease.
If you wish to stay alive, you would do well
to keep a supply close to hand.
Reduces poison build-up and cures poison.
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Lonesome Gavlan||1,500 souls||20 / ∞ after he moves to the Doors of Pharros|
Chest and Corpse Locations
- Three can be found in the Pit in Majula.
- One on a ledge after dropping down from the roof of the large building in Huntsman's Copse, along with a Lifegem.
- Two in a prison building that you have to jump down into in Huntsman's Copse.
- Three on a ledge near the clearing with a Rogue ambush in Huntsman's Copse.
- Two can be picked up in the room accessed by lowering one of the bridges in Grave of Saints.
- Four inside two jars behind the Corrosive Ant Queen in the Gutter.
- Dropped by Corpse Rats in Grave of Saints. (common)
- Dropped by Sanctum Soldiers in Shulva, Sanctum City, Dragon's Sanctum and Cave of the Dead. (common)
- Dropped by Great Moths in Huntsman's Copse. (guaranteed)
- Dropped by the Corrosive Ant Queen in the Gutter. (guaranteed)
- Five are received if "Healing Wares" is chosen as starting Gift.