aka Ducal Spider
Brightstone Cove was abandoned years ago when the town was suddenly and mysteriously overrun by this parasitic species of giant spider. Many of the residents who were unable to escape were caught by the spiders and became their hosts, doomed to wander mindlessly at the whims of their bloodthirsty masters.1
LocationBrightstone Cove Tseldora
- Medium Magic, Lightning and Dark Resistance
- Low Fire Resistance
- Mail Breaker
- Ricard's Rapier(Dark Souls II only)
- Great Scythe
- Mastodon Greatsword
- Bandit Axe
- Parrying Dagger
- A lunge attack forward.
- Spit webbing(slows movement if it connects)
- Stab forward with legs
- Grapple attack for a very large amount of damage (from behind?).
- Carrying a lit torch will make them run away, allowing easier killing of these enemies.