A mysterious tree.
LocationShulva, Sanctum City
Near the tower from where you can use rising platforms to access the Tower of Prayer bonfire.
There are statues with glowing red eyes in the cave wall. Destroy them with ranged attacks to reveal a switch that will raise a platform to the other side.
(Just jump to the platform and hit switch by any arrow or bolt)
Three Dried Root - guaranteed
- If the tree is hit with a whip, it will emit a strange aura that repairs equipment durability. Broken items will also be repaired.
- This is a very efficient and cost effective way of repairing multiple equipment.
- Broken items are only repaired if they are equipped while hitting the tree.
- The first two hits will activate the repair aura but hitting it a third time will kill it and the aura will not activate.
- You can heal it with Warmth or Miracles so he can take more hits.
- In Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, The tree dies if you hit it multiple times a whip (Any whip will work). Hitting it with anything else will not give you the repair effect and in a few hits you can kill it.
- Hitting the tree with a whip's guard break attack will repair your equipment without damaging the tree.
- It re-spawns like normal enemies.
- If the tree despawns it can be revived with the use of a Bonfire Ascetic of the first bonfire of the DLC.
page revision: 25, last edited: 27 Oct 2015 00:46