Stone made up of crystallized souls.
Gradually restores a large amount of HP.
A rare stone with so brilliant a shine
would fetch a handsome price.
But what value could it really have,
without knowing who died to leave it behind?
Heals 1,300 HP over 30 seconds.
Where to buy:
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Chancellor Wellager||2,500 souls||10|
Chest and Corpse locations:
- One on a corpse near the Old Dragonslayer boss fog wall in Heide's Tower of Flame.
- One under the ladder near the second bonfire of Iron Keep, along with a Green Blossom.
- Three on a body after the room in Drangleic Castle with six doors that open with souls, along with a Soul of a Hero and 4 Monastery Charms. (replaced by Great Magic Barrier on Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- One in the house after the Ogre in Shrine of Amana.
- Right before the first Undead Citizen in Dragon Aerie.
- Near the Giant Lord in Memory of Jeigh. (replaced by a Divine Blessing on Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- Near the last giant of Memory of Vammar.
- In the large building before the second bonfire of Huntsman's Copse. (Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- One on a body in King's Passage. (Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- Four in a metal chest behind an obvious illusory wall in Brume Tower, along with four Wilted Dusk Herbs.
- Dropped by Corpse Rats in Grave of Saints. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Dog Rats in Doors of Pharros. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Lindelt Clerics in Shrine of Amana. (common)
- Dropped by Ogres in Aldia's Keep. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Ice Golems in Frozen Eleum Loyce. (uncommon)
- The starting Gift 'Healing Wares' comes with one additional Old Radiant Lifegem.
- The healing effects of gems used in quick succession will stack.