In Game Description
An altered state of titanite.
use to imbue weapons with power of the mundane.
Cannot be used on shields.
People do not look favorably on the banal,
but sometimes even the most mundane of objects
can cast things in a most pleasant light.
Used to infuse weapons and shields with the power of the Mundane. See details below.
The upgrade is performed via infusion by the blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff. Weapons infused with Mundane gain a special scaling with your lowest stat while lowering base damage and current scaling. The Dull Ember is required to perform infusions.
Where to buy:
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Stone Trader Chloanne||7,000 souls||3 after Undead Crypt|
- Dropped by Gyrm Warriors in Doors of Pharros
- Dropped by Undead Steelworker in Earthen Peak
- Dropped by Primal Knight in Drangleic Castle
- Cuts base damage in half for all damage types. Lowers scaling for all damage types except physical damage, which is replaced with the special scaling explained below.
- Items that have been upgraded down the regular titanite path can be infused. Infusion is a one time process that will consume one stone of the element desired.
- Bonus damage is a flat 50 added to the scaling factor of the lowest stat (i.e. (50+(6*4))=50+24=74).