From atop gigantic monstrosities capable of exerting tremendous amount of dark power, weak overseers watch over the Laborers of Harvest Valley. The mounts have as much in common with demonic steeds as anything else humanoid.1
- Medium Fire, Lightning and Dark Resistance
- Low Magic Resistance
In Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, these enemies can now aim their dark orb attack at you vertically, so exercise more caution when taking them out from a distance.
- They can't effectively aim upwards, so try ranged battles from a ledge.
- It may be tempting to try to shoot the rider off the giant, but it doesn't work
- Their projectile does enough damage to one-shot most characters while leveling, especially those with no points in vigor.
- The projectile, being dark magic, also damages your stamina.
- The projectile also has a somewhat large splash damage radius.