- Don't wear this armor set near NPCs, as it will poison them and they will become aggressive.
- While wearing this set, you can poison and kill Mimics without "waking" them. Likewise, you can do the same to the various non-aggressive hollows in the game.
- The wings and skirt stack with each other, as well as the Silvercat Ring, to further reduce falling damage.
- It seems that if you actually jump rather than walk of a ledge, you will "float" down and take no damage at all. It is unlikely that you can use this avoid death on falls that would insta-kill.
- 'Extends jump distance' seems to be an error as you don't jump farther, your jump is shorter but you fall much more slowly.
- Previously, wearing the wings, pants, or both replaced the dodge roll in any direction with a forward jump while moving. Rolling could only be performed with a similar technique to a lunge ( i.e. by tapping a direction while pressing the dodge button) but this is no longer the case.
Requires Twinkling Titanite.
The Physical Defense attribute dictates how resilient the piece of armor is to a certain physical damage type.
The Elemental Defense attribute dictates how resilient the piece of armor is to a certain elemental damage type.
The Resistance dictate how resilient the piece of armor is to status ailments.
|Poise:||Dictates how resilient the piece of armor is to hitstun. A higher poise gives a greater chance that the player will not be interrupted or staggered when hit.|
|Durability:||The durability of the armor. The effectiveness of the armor will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below a certain threshold, and the armor will become unusable and need to be repaired by a blacksmith once it reaches 0. Durability deterioration that does not reach 0 will be automatically repaired upon resting at a bonfire.|
|Weight:||The weight of the piece of armor. Note that equipping over certain amounts of your equip burden may alter movement and roll speed, as well as other factors when playing the game.|
Determines how high certain attributes must be in order to wear the armor effectively. Most pieces of armor do not have any such requirements.
|Physical DEF Bonus:||The influence of the character's Physical DEF stat on the effectiveness of armor worn.
The possible ratings (from greatest bonus to least bonus) are: S, A, B, C, D, E.