A blessed charm.
Cures poison and restores HP.
Many such charms were blessed in
reconstructed ancient ceremonies, carried out
in the monastery of Lindelt, now known as
the new home of miracles.
Though it may lack the power of an original,
in circumstances dire enough,
an imitation can be quite enough.
Cures Poison and restores 850 HP.
- Three sold by Blue Sentinel Targray for 2,200 souls each
- Under the spiral staircase right after the second bonfire of Heide's Tower of Flame, in the tunnel leading to No-Man's Wharf (three from NG+ onwards)
- In the cave under the second bonfire of Huntsman's Copse
- One found in Iron Keep in the room with movable platforms, near the fog wall
- On a body after the room in Drangleic Castle with six doors that open with souls
- Dropped by Royal Guards in Undead Crypt
- Dropped by Alonne Knight Captain in Iron Keep and Drangleic Castle