Memory of Vammar
|None||Captain Drummond||Giant Warrior Club
Soul of a Giant
Blossom Kite Shield (Dark Souls 2 only)
Petrified Something (Scholar of the First Sin only)
Memory of Vammar Video Walk-through - Entrance at 7:11
- Five Small Smooth & Silky Stones behind a door at the beginning of the memory. If you are in NG+ then there's also a Petrified Something.
- Drangleic Helm, received by talking to Captain Drummond after defeating the Giant Lord in the Memory of Jeigh. Exhausting his dialogue will grant you the helm. Talking to him further will grant you a gesture.
- Fire Seed, at the end of the hallway where a Giant smashes the wall open.
- Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier on top of the ramp in the first area after going outside.
- Large Soul of a Brave Warrior at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Blossom Kite Shield (replaced with Petrified Something in Scholar of the First Sin) found in a metal chest just before the Giant Soul. At the end of the open alleyway, instead of going through the building that takes you to the river and the Giant Soul, go around it on the left, that is where the chest is.
- Giant Warrior Club found on a corpse to the right of the open alley just past the club and sorcerer giants. Instead of going in the left direction where the blossom shield was found go to the right.
- Soul of a Great Hero and Bonfire Ascetic found on a corpse in the corner on the roof where the two Fireball throwing Giants stand. To get there you need to climb a ladder inside of the house just right of the chest with the Blossom Kite Shield.
- Rouge Water, at the bottom of the stone staircase at the end.
- 3x Crimson Water at Bonfire Intensity 2+.
- Old Radiant Lifegem, at the top of the stone staircase at the end.
- Soul of a Giant, found on the Giant's body at the end of the area.
- Soul of a Great Hero and Torch near the Giant's body.
page revision: 29, last edited: 27 May 2015 18:02