A man with a scorpion for a lower torso.
The Ring of Whispers has to be equipped or you can't speak to him.
After the Shaded Ruins bonfire. When you enter the area with lots of Lion Clan Warriors, take a left. Tark can be found in a pit after going through the buildings here.
|Item||Conditions for Receipt|
|Fragrant Branch of Yore||Talk to him after defeating Scorpioness Najka|
|Second Dragon Ring||Talk to him after defeating his "master" (The Duke's Dear Freja)|
|Black Scorpion Stinger||Talk to him after defeating his "master" (The Duke's Dear Freja) in Scholar of the First Sin|
|"Warmup" Gesture||Dialogue option after killing Scorpioness Najka|
- After his dialogue is exhausted, he can be summoned for the Scorpioness Najka boss fight. His sign is just outside Najka's fog gate.
- If summoned for the fight against Najka and he dies before she does, he does not appear in the sand pit. Use a bonfire and Tark reappears.
- Even if he is killed before the fight with Scorpioness Najka, you may still receive your reward from his gravestone.
- If killed in Scholar of the First Sin the Black Scorpion Stinger may be purchased from Merchant Hag Melentia.
- After summoning him, if you attempt to walk to other areas besides the boss fight, he returns home.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Chris Tester