An altered state of titanite.
Use on weapon to convert wielder's intelligence
into attack. Cannot be used on shields.
Sorcerers at the Melfian Magic Academy
once attempted to imbue titanite with
various elements, but are said to have failed.
Someone must have succeeded, though;
what else would explain this stone?
Used to infuse weapons into Enchanted weapons. Cannot be used on shields.
The upgrade is performed via infusion by the blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff. Weapons infused with a Magic Stone gain Intelligence-scaling physical damage while lowering base damage and current scaling. The Dull Ember is required to perform infusions.
Where to buy:
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Stone Trader Chloanne||7,000 souls||3 after Undead Crypt|
- Dropped by Desert Sorceresses in Earthen Peak.
- Dropped by Gyrm Warriors in Doors of Pharros.
- Dropped by Leydia Witches in Undead Crypt.
- Dropped by Basilisks.
- Dropped by a Crystal Lizard in Dragon Aerie.
- One found in a chest in the Undead Crypt, before the hallway that leads to Velstadt, the Royal Aegis.
- Two on the way to the barrel room from the Foyer bonfire in Brume Tower.
- One of the items that can be received from Dyna and Tillo in Things Betwixt.
- Most weapons can be infused. Infusion is a one time process that will consume one stone of the element desired.
- Generally underwhelming compared to Faintstone Magic infusion, but has the benefit of being pure physical.