A chipper, bemonocled man casually selling curiosities off a blanket… inside a terribly dangerous fortress that is slowly sinking into a volcano. What a guy.
He claims to be a treasure hunter currently in the business of hawking away his lesser junk, but may also have other left-field facets to his personality. At least he's friendly enough.
Just inside the keep proper. Head across the bridge from the initial bonfire and take an immediate right.
- Sells an eclectic variety of goods, from clown shoes to forbidden hexes and talking wooden knick-knacks.
- Allows you to apply incense to your spells. This is the only way to make use of your magic spices.
- Leader of the Dragon Remnants covenant.
|Spiked Bandit Helm||Unlimited||1,000|
|Cursebite Ring||1||9000||Increases curse resistance.|
|Human Effigy||5||3,000||Reverses hollowing.|
|Green Blossom||10||1,300||Temporarily boost stamina recovery speed.|
|Black Firebomb||Unlimited||300||Explodes, inflicting fire damage.|
|Charcoal Pine Resin||Unlimited||1,500||Apply fire to right-hand weapon.|
|Repair Powder||1||2,500||Restore equipment durability.|
|Rusted Coin||5||900||Temporarily boosts luck.|
|Hello Carving||1||2,000||Old wood carving that says "Hello"|
|Thank You Carving||1||2,000||Old wood carving that says "Thank you|
|I'm Sorry Carving||1||2,000||Old wood carving that says "I'm Sorry"|
|Very Good! Carving||1||2,000||Old wood carving that says "Very Good!"|
|Fragrant Branch of Yore||1||7,500||Restores living things from petrification.|
|Great Soul Arrow||1||3,000||Sorcery|
|Heavy Soul Arrow||1||2,000||Sorcery|
|Great Heavy Soul Arrow||1||4,500||Sorcery|
- Covetous Gold Serpent Ring +1
- 1,650 souls
- Contribute at least 10,000 souls to his coffers and he gives you his Covetous Gold Serpent Ring +1 in turn.
- May or may not be Jester Thomas.
- He has a bit of gossip hinting towards the true nature of Benhart's treasured sword:
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Joe Sims