Small stone made up of crystallized souls.
Gradually restores a small amount of HP.
These stones are often found next to corpses.
As such is the case, perhaps one could call
this item the dead husk of a soul.
Heals 500 HP over 10 seconds.
Where to buy:
- Ten sold by Merchant Hag Melentia in Forest of Fallen Giants. Once her dialogue is exhausted and the Last Giant killed, she moves to Majula, where her supply is limitless.
- Hollow Infantry
- Hollow Soldier
- Royal Swordsman
- Artificial Undead (Huntsman's Copse)
- Poison Horn Beetle
- Acid Horn Beetle
- Captive Undead
- Undead Laborer
- All enemy drops will be Lifegems for you when you are a co-op Phantom in someone else's world.
Chest and Corpse locations:
- One found in Things Betwixt, inside the tree before the platform with Dyna and Tillo.
- Three are on a corpse behind Benhart of Jugo near the entrance to Shaded Woods.
- One is inside a tent next to Sweet Shalquoir's house in Majula.
- Three can be found next to Blacksmith Lenigrast's house in Majula.
- One on the first corpse you see in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- One on a body near the Heide Knight in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- Three next to the large rubble pile in the area with scaffolding and burned bodies in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- One after the lone Old Ironclad Soldier in Forest of Fallen Giants, go right and up the stairs.
- One in the room with the Crystal Lizard in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- Three right before the Pursuer boss fight in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- One in water near the beginning of No-man's Wharf.
- Two after dropping down from the platform with the lever that calls the ship in No-man's Wharf.
- Two in the last section of No-Man's Wharf, on top of a row boat.
- Three behind the breakable wall in No-man's Wharf with the Crystal Lizard.
- Eight on the bridge to Sinner's Rise, guarded by a Royal Swordsman.
- One in the middle of the room with many undead in Huntsman's Copse. Bonfire Intensity 1 only.
- One on a ledge after dropping down from the roof of the large building in Huntsman's Copse.
- One on a corpse after the first Artificial Undead in Huntsman's Copse. Bonfire Intensity 1 only.
- One next to the first Skeleton in Harvest Valley.
- Five behind some boards in the Artificial Undead ambush in Harvest Valley.
- One near the falling planks in the open area with Lion Clan Warriors in Shaded Woods.
- One next to Lonesome Gavlan in Doors of Pharros.
- One can be found in the Gutter.
- 20 can be found in the lower levels of the Gutter.
- One on a body in King's Passage.
- Five next to the first group of archers in Shulva, Sanctum City.
- Most classes start with ten Lifegems. Deprived starts with none while Explorer starts with twenty.
- Choosing 'Healing Wares' as the starting gift grants you ten additional Lifegems (Deprived would start with ten, Explorer with thirty, and rest of the classes with twenty).
- The healing effects of gems used in quick succession will stack.
- Consuming two Lifegems in rapid succession will counter-act Poison damage.