Small stone made up of crystallized souls.
Gradually restores a small amount of HP.
Often found near abandoned corpses,
as if it were what remains of the soul.
Heals 500 HP over 10 seconds.
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Merchant Hag Melentia||300 souls||10 / ∞ after she moves to Majula|
Chest and Corpse locations:
- One found in Things Betwixt, inside the tree before the platform with Dyna and Tillo.
- Three are on a corpse behind Benhart of Jugo near the entrance to Shaded Woods, along with a Homeward Bone.
- One inside a tent next to Sweet Shalquoir's house in Majula.
- Three can be found next to Blacksmith Lenigrast's house in Majula, along with a Soul of a Nameless Soldier.
- One on the first corpse you see in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- One on a corpse near the Heide Knight in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- Three next to the large rubble pile in the area with scaffolding and burnt bodies in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- One after the lone Old Ironclad Soldier in Forest of Fallen Giants, along with a Homeward Bone: in order to collect it, go right and up the stairs.
- One on a corpse in the room with the Crystal Lizard in Forest of Fallen Giants. The corpse also hold the Large Leather Shield.
- Three right before the Pursuer boss fight in Forest of Fallen Giants, along with a Soul of a Nameless Soldier. (replaced with an Old Radiant Lifegem and a Soul of a Brave Warrior at Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- One in water near the beginning of No-man's Wharf, along with a Large Soul of a Lost Undead.
- Two after dropping down from the platform with the lever that calls the ship in No-man's Wharf.
- Two in the last section of No-Man's Wharf, on top of a row boat.
- Three behind the breakable wall in No-man's Wharf with the Crystal Lizard.
- Eight on the bridge to Sinner's Rise, guarded by a Royal Swordsman.
- One in the middle of the room with many undead in Huntsman's Copse. Bonfire Intensity 1 only.
- One on a ledge after dropping down from the roof of the large building in Huntsman's Copse.
- One on a corpse after the first Artificial Undead in Huntsman's Copse. (replaced with an Elizabeth Mushroom at Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- One next to the first Skeleton in Harvest Valley.
- Five behind some boards in the Artificial Undead ambush in Harvest Valley.
- One near the falling planks in the open area with Lion Clan Warriors in Shaded Woods. (replaced with a Divine Blessing at Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- One next to Lonesome Gavlan in Doors of Pharros.
- One in a jar near the first bonfire in The Gutter.
- 20 can be found in the lower levels of The Gutter.
- One on a body in King's Passage. (replaced with an Old Radiant Lifegem and a Petrified Dragon Bone at Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- Five next to the first group of archers in Shulva, Sanctum City.
- Dropped by Hollow Infantry and Hollow Soldiers in Forest of Fallen Giants. (common)
- Dropped by Royal Swordsmen in The Lost Bastille and Drangleic Castle. (common)
- Dropped by Artificial Undead in Huntsman's Copse. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Poison Horn Beetles in Earthen Peak and The Gutter. (common)
- Dropped by Acid Horn Beetles in Shrine of Amana. (common)
- Dropped by Goblins in Shaded Woods. (common)
- Dropped by Captive Undead and Undead Laborers in The Gutter, Huntsman's Copse, Harvest Valley, Undead Crypt, Frozen Eleum Loyce and Frigid Outskirts. (common)
- All enemy drops will be Lifegems for you when you are a co-op Phantom in someone else's world. (uncommon)
- Most classes start with ten Lifegems. Deprived starts with none while Explorer starts with twenty.
- Choosing 'Healing Wares' as the starting gift grants you ten additional Lifegems (Deprived would start with ten, Explorer with thirty, and rest of the classes with twenty).
- The healing effects of gems used in quick succession will stack.
- Consuming two Lifegems in rapid succession will counter-act Poison damage.