Lindelt is founded upon stringent commandments.
Its inhabitants often travel to distant lands for ascetic training,
but more than a few of these trainees liberate themselves from Lindelt's teachings in the process.1
While it's true Licia dedicated herself to miracles, it's rare for anyone to pass through life without trouble.
Even clerics aren't always who they seem.2
|Cleric's Sacred Chime||∞||1,400||Catalyst for miracles and hexes.|
|Ring of Prayer||1||28,000||Increases Faith by five points.|
|Heal||1||1,500||Slightly restores HP.|
|Med Heal||1||3,000||Restores HP.|
|Great Heal Excerpt||1||4,500||Greatly restores HP.|
|Replenishment||1||3,000||Gradually restores HP.|
|Resplendent Life||1||4,500||Slowly restores a large amount of HP.|
|Caressing Prayer||1||2,000||Purifies the body, removing all poison.|
|Force||1||1,800||Releases a shockwave that staggers foes.|
|Lightning Spear||1||6,000||A miracle that launches a spear of lightning.|
|Homeward||1||2,400||Returns the caster to the last bonfire rested at.|
|Guidance||1||3,700||Reveals more messages from other worlds.|
If four great old ones are defeated, entering the Majula Rotunda causes the Crushed Eye Orb to stir. You may then use the orb to invade Licia's world. She realizes that you have "found her out" and becomes hostile.
In combat, she uses Wrath of the Gods, Blinding Bolt, a Lightning Spear-like miracle and a healing miracle with a very fast cast time. She can also melee with her chime.
Note that her Wrath of the Gods does physical damage instead of Lightning damage.
The Profound Still hex is very useful when fighting her, as it prevents her from casting any miracles.
- If the player has made her hostile before opening the passage to the Hunstman's Copse, and is having difficulty killing her, a good strategy is to attack her, then run back up into the open. She will follow you there. From here you can stun and move her with your attacks towards the hole leading into The Pit. She will attempt to retreat, but will also attack you and thus give you opportunity, if done patiently, to stunlock her into the hole (a 100% block shield is crucial here, to fully block her Wrath of The Gods castings). She will die from the fall, and the Rotunda Lockstone needed to open the contraption will be by her original position when you next die/visit Majula.
- Another easy way to kill her is to acquire a great lance found in the Forest of Giants near the royal door. Two hand the lance and do R2 attacks, they will knock her off, when she tries to get up, R2 again, she wont be able to do anything.
- Invading and defeating her still counts as Sin.
- She will give the player the Saint's set and an Idol's Chime if they talk to her while having 30 Faith.
- She will have an unlimited stock of her miracles after the Shrine of Winter is open.
- Her Wrath of the Gods spell can be blocked with a 100% physical damage shield.
- Her name is the only instance when Lindelt is spelled Lindeldt. It is unknown which one is the correct version.
- If going for the Gathering of Exiles trophy/achievement, do not kill her when you meet her. She is one of the NPCs required for the trophy.
- This NPC has unused dialogue lines.
- If she is poisened during an invasion and the player dies before she does because of the poison, the player won't get the miracle Soothing Sunlight or the Rotunda Lockstone. But she won't be in Majula anymore and can only be invaded again after entering a NG+ or by using an bonfire ascetic.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Liz May Brice