aka Ironclad Soldier (Great Club)
Originally, Ironclad Soldiers were minions created by the Old Iron King with an enchantment of souls. The enchantment is long gone and the iron husk that remains is quite decrepit. The soldiers who don this armor now never speak, and no one has seen their faces. Could it be that King Vendrick of Drangleic revived these ancient creations, or perhaps he produced war golems of his own?1
One day, warriors wearing decrepit armor emerged from Drangleic castle, and quietly assumed positions among the royal army.
Not one of them ever spoke a word, or revealed the face under the mask.2
Forest of Fallen Giants
Found in the area around the Soldiers' Rest bonfire.
Found after the Ironhearth Hall bonfire, on the bridge over lava.
- Strong against Slash and Thrust-Type attacks
- Vulnerable against Strike-Type Attacks
- High Magic Resistance
- Medium Fire and Dark Resistance
- Low Lightning Resistance
- If attacked from behind, they will sometimes fall backwards and struggle to get up. Falling on the player damages the player.
- Their armor protects them from backstab attempts.