A pyromancy that internalizes the power of flame.
Turns the body into iron,
increasing defense and resistance.
As one might guess, the rock-solid flesh enabled
by this spell dramatically slows movement.
Guaranteed to cause trouble if used
at an inopportune moment.
A spell that significantly increases resistances while reducing mobility.
- Increases all physical resistances (Strike, Slash, Thrust) and Poise by 100 points.
- Increases all elemental and status effect resistances (Magic, Fire, Lightning, Dark, Poison, Bleed, Petrify, Curse) by 200 points.
- Includes hidden modifiers that apply to the physical and elemental damage resistances (but not status effect resistances), making it more effective than the above numbers indicate.1
- Adds 65 points to equipment load burden.
Sold by Rosabeth of Melfia for 3,500 souls.
|Spell Type||Uses||Duration||Attunement Slots|
Cast Increases with Attunement
- The effectiveness of Iron Flesh was buffed in Calibrations 1.08. Most notably, the burden on equipment load was reduced from 100 to 65, making the required Vitality to avoid slow-rolling much lower than before.
- Having 0% equipment load, don't have any armor or weapons equipped except for either Pyromancy Flame, and the following vitality stat to be able to roll:
- 12 vitality for a Fat roll.
- 40 vitality for a Mid roll.
- Its duration can be increased by about 10 seconds using the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2.