Standard arrows made of iron.
Their weight makes them unsuitable for
carrying in bulk, but they excel at piercing
To use, equip a bow, then equip arrows
to a belt slot.
Standard arrows that deal good damage.
Equip to an arrow slot in the Equipment Menu to fire with a Bow.
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Blacksmith Lenigrast||30 souls||50|
|Steady Hand McDuff||30 souls||∞|
Chest and Corpse Locations
- 10 on a corpse in a building near the first Dark Stalker in No-Man's Wharf. (30 on Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- 10 in a wooden chest in the room with Steady Hand McDuff in the Lost Bastille.
- 20 in a metal chest near the hidden third bonfire of Drangleic Castle, along with the Hunter's Blackbow. The chest is guarded by a Royal Swordsman.
- Dropped by Varangian Sailor archers in No-Man's Wharf, three at a time. (uncommon)
- Dropped by Manikin archers in Earthen Peak, three at a time. (rare)
|Icon||Name||Damage||Damage Type||Auxiliary Effects|