A pyromancy that creates a coating of flame,
allowing the caster to incinerate nearby foes.
Needless to say, this is a perilous spell
that burns the caster while active.
If a person is truly desirous of something,
perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad.
Covers the caster's body with fire, damaging both enemies and the caster.
Found in the first chest after completing Belfry Sol.
|Spell Type||Uses||Duration||Attunement Slots|
Cast Increases with Attunement
- Lifegems can balance out the damage to self.
- Cannot be cast alongside Flash Sweat to negate damage.
- Any kind of healing spell will end the effect of Immolation.
- Duration is lengthened by the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring, the damage over time remains the same.
- Seems to do 1250-1350 self-damage over the 30 second duration no matter what. This comes down to about 43 damage per second. (Source). The damage is the same after the patch.
- The fire damage from this spell WILL set off any explosives you get too close to and is an easy way to accidentally kill yourself.