Worship of the sun, now a lost belief, was once widespread amongst great warriors.
Members of this covenant can leave their golden signs to be more easily summoned to join their brethren in jolly cooperation.
How to Join
In Harvest Valley, take the right path in the area after The Mines bonfire. Cross the bridge over the poison gas and fight the hammer-wielding Undead Steelworker. Before going inside Earthen Peak, venture left down a path. At the end of this path, there will be an altar bathed in sunlight (and an Artificial Undead guarding it).
Kneeling at the altar and joining the covenant will grant you the Sun Seal.
For each boss you defeat with a host or as a host with a member of this covenant, you are given a Sunlight Medal. Offer them at the altar to rank up.
|3||30||Sunlight Spear miracle|
- As a member of this covenant, fulfilling your duty as a phantom will reward you with a Sunlight Medal; you will no longer receive Tokens of Fidelity.
- If you summon a member of this covenant you will also receive a Sunlight Medal for every member of the covenant you summon.
- You must use the regular White Sign Soapstone in order to get a Sunlight Medal. Using the Small White Sign Soapstone will still reward you with a Smooth & Silky Stone.
- Matchmaking is determined by Soul Memory and the item used. See Online Matchmaking for more details.
- The medal amount required to rank up is cumulative. 30 medals are enough to go from rank 0 to 3. Ranking up does not erase your medal count.
- The following Altar of the covenant uses the same exact model of the previous Souls game.
- You can farm Sunlight Medals from the Falconers on Things Betwixt (Bonfire Intensity 2+).