Standard crossbow bolts made of iron.
Their weight makes them unsuitable for
carrying in bulk, but they excel at piercing
To use, equip a crossbow, then equip
bolts to a belt slot.
Standard bolts that deal good damage.
Equip to a bolt slot in the Equipment Menu to fire with a Crossbow.
Where to Buy
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Blacksmith Lenigrast||50 souls||50|
|Steady Hand McDuff||50 souls||∞|
Chest and Corpse Locations
- 30 can be found when entering the fort part of the Forest of Fallen Giants after the Heide Knight, in the room with two Hollow Infantry; the bolts are behind a breakable bookshelf (Bonfire Intensity 2+ only).
- 10 in a wooden chest in the room with Steady Hand McDuff in the Lost Bastille.
- 15 in a metal chest after a group of Manikins before the Covetous Demon boss fight in Earthen Peak. The chest also contains a +3 Heavy Crossbow.
- 20 in a trapped chest before the Prowling Magus & Congregation boss fight in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. (replaced by 20 Magic Bolts on Bonfire Intensity 2+)
- 15 in the metal chest with Avelyn in Undead Crypt, behind an illusory wall shortly before the Nameless Usurper invasion location.
|Icon||Name||Damage||Damage Type||Auxiliary Effects|