The better half of Vengarl of Forossa, a towering killer infamous enough to murder his way to the top in a country full of cutthroats. After some unknowable incident in the witchtree forest separated Vengarl from his body, the latter stomped off on its own to continue the carnage.
After untold years of sitting motionless in a pile of skulls, he mellowed out and found some measure of contentment. Vengarl is now of the most sane and even-keeled company to be found in Drangleic these days. It's still a wonder how he's in any condition to sell things.
Take the right exit from the Forked Road bonfire to enter the foggy woods and stick to the left wall. You'll find the merchant in the center of a stone clearing.
He can be summoned only after his body has been defeated.
Throne of Want
Near the fog wall, available for both boss fights.
Near the channeling statues.
In addition to peddling a few pieces of equipment, he is somehow a very reliable supplier of Gold Resin and Lightning Urns.
|Red Rust Sword||1||7,000||After defeating Vengarl's Body,|
|Red Rust Scimitar||1||7,500||After defeating Vengarl's Body,|
|Red Rust Shield||1||4,500||After defeating Vengarl's Body,|
|Ring of Soul Protection||1||8,000||Saves souls on death but breaks. (Not in Scholar of the First Sin)|
|Destructive Greatarrow||∞||180||Deals extra damage to durability.|
|Lightning Urn||∞||400||Throwable item.|
|Gold Pine Resin||∞||1,500||Buffs weapon with Lightning.|
- Listen to his story from start to finish and he passes on his famous helmet.
- He teaches you the Decapitate gesture, appropriately enough.
- It's easy to get tailed by the invisible Forest Guardians. Watch your back to make sure none follow you to the clearing.
- When summoned, he is considerably larger than the average human.
- Despite being larger, he has considerably low health and is relatively useless in the fight against Nashandra.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Jason Pitt