Green weed shaped like a leafy flower.
Temporarily boosts stamina recovery speed.
At one point, this herb was avoided due to
its uniquely bitter taste, but once its effects
became known, it was harvested to near
extinction by merchants. Now, only
exceptionally rare, wild specimens of this
plant are left.
Boosts stamina recovery speed by 15% for one minute.1
- Ten sold by Magerold of Lanafir for 1,300 souls each
- Ten sold by Weaponsmith Ornifex for 1,300 souls each (unlimited stock after Nashandra is defeated)
- One can be found before the ballistae trap in Forest of Fallen Giants, hidden behind the stone stairs
- One is on a body next the closed gate, close to the Soldier's Rest bonfire in Forest of Fallen Giants. Requires Soldier Key.
- Three in a chest near the Dragonrider fog wall in Heide's Tower of Flame
- Near the room with many chests and a Pharros Contraption in the Lost Bastille
- One inside a prison building you have to jump down into in Huntsman's Copse
- Three in the area with the Artificial Undead ambush in Harvest Valley
- Under the ladder near the second bonfire of Iron Keep
- One in the cave leading to Shrine of Amana, behind some roots
- After the third bonfire in Shrine of Amana, follow the rock wall to the right after exiting the cave
- Next to a ruined structure before the Demon of Song boss fight in Shrine of Amana
- Dropped by Old Knights in Heide's Tower of Flame
- Dropped by Poison Horn Beetles in various locations
- Dropped by Royal Guards in Undead Crypt
- Dropped by Undead Boars in Brightstone Cove Tseldora