An angry Undead traveler, ready to challenge anyone who dares to disturb the Dark in Things Betwixt. Swings a powerful Bastard Sword with reckless abandon.
On the main path, by the ladder leading up to Dyna & Tillo's nest.
When all braziers in Things Betwixt are lit, including the two locked behind the statue doorway, he appears instantly out of thin air.
Only in Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin.
- He is extremely aggressive, partially because the narrow winding path leaves no room for other maneuvers. Draw him inside one of the trees to fight in earnest.
- Drop down onto the tree branch beneath the bird's nest and engulf him in Toxic Mist. You're outside his aggro radius, so he won't start climbing up after you until the poison takes hold.
- Spawns once. Using a Bonfire Ascetic puts out the braziers, so he can be summoned again.
- This phantom's NG+ grade health and damage even at bonfire intensity 1 can be a stiff slap in the face for fledgling characters that come back early to claim the Estus Flask Shard.
- The lighting order of the braziers does not matter.