A Fragrant tree branch with a faint sweet smell.
Restore the life of things turned to stone.
Extended inhalation of the branch's scent can
lead to coughing and nausea.
- Needed to unpetrify Straid of Olaphis in the Lost Bastille.
- Needed to unpetrify Rosabeth of Melfia on the road between Majula and Shaded Woods.
- Unpetrify three enemies after the Shaded Ruins bonfire in Shaded Woods:
- Near the bonfire, drops the Fang Key.
- Past Manscorpion Tark to get the Black Knight Halberd - you can get this item without unpetrifying the enemy however, by jumping from the top of the long bridge near the bonfire down on to the smaller bridge linking the opposite cliffside.
- In a broken building towards the boss, for the Lion Mage Set and another branch.
- Unpetrify the Ogre blocking the stairs in Aldia's Keep under the dragon skeleton.
- Sinner's Rise: Right next to the Primal Bonfire in a chest after defeating The Lost Sinner
- Harvest Valley: One before the Mines bonfire, in the cave to the right of the ramp out of the first poison chasm
- Harvest Valley: First area after the Mines bonfire on a ledge. Break the wood to the hall on the left then take an immediate right into the area with the Artificial Undead ambush. The branch is on a ledge after looping back to the start.
- Iron Keep: Buy one from Magerold of Lanafir for 7,500 souls
- The Gutter: Before the bonfire at Black Gulch
- Shaded Woods: Talk to Manscorpion Tark while wearing the Ring of Whispers to initiate his quest. Return after killing Scorpioness Najka to get the branch. Only the second conversation is necessary to receive the branch, though the first will enable his summon sign which may make the fight easier.
- Shaded Woods: One branch can be found in the ruins past the collapsing floor (next to the two towers which lead to the Scorpioness Najka boss fight). The entrance is blocked by a petrified enemy, so you need another branch to enter it. If you have a low equipment burden you can align yourself behind the chest and slightly to the right. You can then jump over the wall if you aim slightly right of the lowest section but you will need to warp back to the bonfire to get out without using a branch.
- Brightstone Cove Tseldora: After defeating the Duke's Dear Freja, dropped by Duke Tseldora
- Unused branches will not carry over into NG+.